I believe in placing my clients' best interest first. Therefore, I am proud to commit to the following principles:
- I will always put our clients’ best interest first.
- I will act with prudence; that is, with the skill, care, diligence and good judgment of a professional.
- I will act with honesty and integrity, and will provide conspicuous, full and fair disclosure of all important facts.
- I will avoid conflicts of interest.
- I will fully disclose and fairly manage, in our clients’ favor, any unavoidable conflicts.
- I will respect the confidentiality of information acquired in the course of our work, and not disclose such information to others, except when authorized or otherwise legally obligated to do so.
Demian E. Penton, Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF®